Determining the last modified time of a database.

Hi,

     There are some unused databases on one of our existing Postgres Dev instance. I am currently in the process of determining those and eventually planning to drop those db’s.

So, how would I determine a database which has not been modified from past few days, lets say a month (or) so? Also is there a way to determine the last time when some one connected to a specific DB and retrieved some information (or) even an idle connection?

Any thoughts on this are highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Thank You,
Sajan Gone
Database Administrator
L Brands
Mobile #: 517-990-5282
Office #:   614-577-7622

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by email, and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing them. LB may, for any reason, intercept, access, use, and disclose any information that is communicated by or through, or which is stored on, its networks, applications, services, and devices.