Re: Why is my table not autovacuuming?

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Joe Conway <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bottom line is as I said earlier -- the default values for autovac and
autoanalyze scaling factor are ridiculously high for a table this large.
Do a manual VACUUM ANALYZE on it, and modify the settings for this table.

Yeah I definitely plan to customize the thresholds for the very large tables like this.

I just find it very curious how pg_stat_all_tables.n_live_tups can be so very very far off in this case unless stats tracking was somehow disabled during a large bulk load or something. I'll keep an eye on things.

Thanks again for all your help!

Don.

--
Don Seiler