Restoring From Backups

Greetings,

Three'ish more questions:

When restoring a table from backup (using pg_dump and pg_restore), are there reasons, other than restoration performance, to defer index restoration until after the COPY is complete?

After completing a COPY into a fresh table, is there any benefit to running a subsequent VACUUM (given that there shouldn't be any dead tuples)?

As we understand it, an ANALYZE is necessary, regardless if we restore to a table with preexisting indexes or one that's had indexes added after the fact.  Is this correct?  Put slightly a different way, do CREATE INDEX and/or REINDEX operations cause stats updates?

Thank you in advance,

Harold Falkmeyer