pgsql and lxc containers input

Hi List,
I am looking to get some feedback using LXC containers and Pgsql, I am not able to find to much online , almost everything points to docker type container and PG., this was Sysadmin choice for db container. I would like to have some user cases or sample scripts for this type of containers for a production PG db with size 200GB. The basic lxc containers Sysadmin had come out is a one persistent volume :/var/lib/pgsql/data which would contain everything ( pg_xlog, 200 GB user database, archive dir , errorlog, ...etc etc ) and the default postgresql.conf , I would prefer to both of this item customized ( multiple mount points, customize postgres.conf, how I can upload my own postgresql.conf or make changes to default existing one ? , I see docker has Docker composer what will be lLXC equivalent ? ) , also how will run DB maintenance jobs in container ( we need crontab installed and a way to call maintenance shell scripts ?)

Thank you
Isabella