Re: hostnossl in pg_hba.conf demands a password

Thanks, Tom,

I'll check to see if it's trying an SSL comnection, but being that I logged into this server, and I know that I don't have an .ssh subdirectory in my home dir, I didn't think an SSL connection would be tried. We'll see.

Thanks again,
Jay

Sent from my iPad