connection problems

Hello guys,

I have trouble with our postgresql installation
on a windows 10 machine. The application which is
working with postgres spontanously looses connection
to the db-server (which runs on the same machine).
The next moment the connection is up again.

The only interessting entry in the log is

"verwende veraltete Statistiken anstatt aktueller, weil der
Statistiksammelprozess nicht antwortet"

which - I think - means

"using older statitics, because the statistic collector does
not answer"

Does this have anything to do with the connection losses?

Regards,
Rainer Leo

workfile Datenbankservice
Bocksberg 20c