Re: High-end PG database configuration help

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Gupta, Amar Nath <angupta@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would appreciate, if anyone provide me some guidance

​Configuration is not strictly a function of hardware...

Having a working feedback loop is more important that getting the initial values perfect.​

There are many email threads, blog posts, books, and open source software tools that can aid in this exercise.  I'd suggest searching for some of those while waiting for people to donate their time here.  If you get impatient while waiting I'd recommend you consider professional services companies or individuals.

Dave