Re: [ADMIN] [ADMIN] java.lang.ClassNotFo​undException: oracle.jdbc.driver.O​racleDriver

On Dec 27, 2014, at 10:31 AM, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Pretty sure you're going to have to look in the logs as suggested by the message before anyone can help.

Oops, missed the line about Oracle driver class not being found.

I don't know EnterpriseDb, but it seems highly suspect that you're putting an jdbc jar file into the enterprise manager directory structure rather than in a folder in a standard location for jar files, in other words something on your java CLASSPATH--which, unfortunately, I have no idea what that would be for Windows OS.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.elevated-dev.com/