Re: Restart or reload after changing the archive_command

If You want to change archive_mode then you need to restart the server & archive_command need only reload the server.

parameter "archive_mode" cannot be changed without restarting the server
parameter "archive_command" changed to "copy "%p" "D:\arch\%f""
--

Thanks & Regards,

Harshad Adalkonda
Database Administrator