PITR

All,

I am testing PITR…. I am looking for recovery.conf parameters where you can recovery the WALs available in the restore_command but do not complete recovery. I want to be able to connect to the database and check database in read only and if I am not there yet, I will feed more WALs in the archive directory and resume recovery. I would like to prevent multiple base restorations. I want to roll forward with WALs but check in between. Also, I do not want to set up replication standby.

Is it possible? If so, could you tell me what are the relevant recovery.conf params?

Thanks,

Murthy