Re: postgres crashes on insert in 40 different threads

Sorry for confusion.
I have 2 machines, each machine run 1 process, with 20 threads in each -
total 40 threads. Every thread connected to postgres and insert data. I am
using technology, that keep connection opens. It means every thread open 1
connection when it starts, and will closed it - only when killed. But
threads performing background jobs - it means they running always, so I
keep connection always open.

Thanks,
  Dzmitry