Looking for a better approach for pacemaker, DRDB VS pgsql 9.1 standby feature.

Hi there,
I am setting up a 2 node database cluster (Master/standby) on pgsql 9.1 and it looks to me that drdb option could be easier to maintain & keep running after several failovers on a row, specially because after a failover operation it is not too friendly to set back up automatically the former primary as the new standby. Besides I would not like to automate an rsync over the same data directory as it could be destroyed by a 'wrong' syncing .
Any comments are welcome !

Thanks in advance,
A.A.