Re: Update actions (with user name) inside PostgreSQL DB - any version on postgreSQL

What do you want to have happen to the timestamp/user?

You can obviously do:

update test set t4 = 9, user = <someuser>, timestamp = <sometimestamp>
where t1 = 001;

I'm assuming you're trying to store the user and timestamp somewhere
else, though?

Robin