Re: WAL files containing old and unmodified data?

Thanks Kevin, this makes sense and could very well be the cause of the issue. The oddity is that this activity seemed to occur right when there was some code upgraded on the application, however since we can't confirm it's the code causing this, it could just be a coincidence.

- Brian F