Re: stats and unix sockets

Hi!

Can you create a virtual network interface, assign an address to it and have PostgreSQL listen to it in addition to the socket?  I'm thinking not the eth0:X type but potentially what VirtualBox (vboxnet0), VMware (vmnet0) or other virtualization products do using brctl.

This might actually be an option, I'll forward it to the admin, as I'm not personally in charge for this level of configuration on the box.

Thanks
Bèrto

--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music.