Re: trigger statistics?

Rural Hunter <ruralhunter@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I noticed there were some statistics for triggers in pgAdmin III GUI,
> such as total execution count and execution time. But they are all
> empty. is there any way to enable those statistics?

See the following manual section...

18.9. Run-time Statistics

track_functions (enum)

    Enables tracking of function call counts and time used. Specify pl to track only procedural-language functions,
    all to also track SQL and C language functions. The default is none, which disables function statistics tracking.
    Only superusers can change this setting.

> --

Jerry Sievers
Postgres DBA/Development Consulting
e: postgres.consulting@xxxxxxxxxxx