Date time value error in Ms Access using pass through queries

Hello,

I got a error yesterday while I have updated my development database to 9.1 from 9.0.4. I backed up my database from 9.0 and restored in 9.1. It well successfully. When running a query which calls a function, having date value as IN parameter, it gives me the error as date/time value out of range. But when same query is executed using a database from 9.0.4 it runs successfully without any error. Both databases have a variable 'DateStyle=DMY' set. All connection parameters are same for both. What is the problem? Does some thing is changed in 9.1 or I have to wait till new ODBC driver is released?
I am using four digit year format and regional settings are set to use dd/mm/yyyy style on windows and MS access uses them. Please give your reply.

Thanks and regards,

C P Kulkarni