Restore database after drop command

Dear all,

I am using Postgres-8.4.2 on Windows system.
I have 2 databases in my postgres database ( globedatabase (21GB), urldatabase).

I restore globedatabase from a .sql file on yesterday morning.I insert some new data in that database.
In the evening, by mistake I issued a drop database globedatabase command.

Today morning, I restore again the same database from backup (.sql) file.
My .sql file have data till yesterday morning but I want newly insert data now. Is it possible.

Is it possible to get the data back till the state before drop database command.

My pglog files is in the E:/data directory & Binary log is also enabled.

Please let me know if it is possible. It's urgent.

Thanks & Regards
Adarsh Sharma