Re: could not open relation with OID

On 07/13/2011 04:32 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Steve Crawford<scrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  writes:
I've seen the "could not open relation with OID" error a couple times
recently ...
Not worry....
You might be able to dodge the problem by excluding temp relations from
the reporting query, though whether the sum of only non-temp rel sizes
is of value to you is hard to guess from here.
Data safety was my concern. The error is so rare that I can ignore it. (The two I saw are the first in the 2+ years this server has been active and were probably the result of running the report manually when the database was active rather than the usual nighttime cron-run).

Cheers,
Steve