Version String

Hi, list

We're attempting to change the version string for a Postgres Plus instance to sort of trick a standard Postgres ODBC driver into connecting to the pgplus instance. ÂI know there is a postgres plus ODBC driver out there, but, while I don't know the specifics of why, it's currently not being used, and I believe there's a good reason for that (although we have asked and are waiting for a response).

So, is this doable? ÂIs there a way to change the version string that postgres reports back to us?

---Â
Samuel Nelson
Consistent State
www.consistentstate.com