REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA pg_catalog FROM PUBLIC

Hello,
I would like to set up database as private as much as possible. The basic problem is that default access for 'PUBLIC' allows any user to get information about other existing databases, users, schemas, tables etc.

I think of something like
REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA pg_catalog FROM PUBLIC
REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA information_schema FROM PUBLIC

but I am not sure about consequences and I did not find any useful information in manual.

Thanks Michal