Re: issue with Postgres uninstallation

Anuj Pankaj <anujp@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> To install Postgres I created a folder Postgres and I kept all packages and I installed Postgres from these packages.
> To Uninstall Me suppose, I have to run rpm -e <each packages name>. Here mistakenly I removed all packages.I

I rather doubt that rpm would have let you remove "all" packages, and
if it did you wouldn't have a functioning system at all.  Please answer
the question specifically rather than handwaving.

>  I am still able to login in Postgres.

Seems likely that you didn't actually remove Postgres.
In particular, successfully removing postgresql-server
would certainly have stopped the service.

			regards, tom lane