Re: parallel option in pg_restore

Tom,

Backup files I'm trying to restore "in parallel" contain partitions of
several partitioned tables.
Tables partitioned "by month", each backup file contains 1 month worth
of data for all partitioned tables.

Before restoring backed up partitions, I'm restoring from another backup
file (not using "-j"), which contains "base" (empty) tables, from which
partitions inherited. And this restore runs fine.

Is that the information you asked for, or you want a sample of small
backup file attached?
I'm attaching pg_restore log file, if it's of any help.

Regards,
Igor Neyman