Database recovery due to out of disk space

While implementing a warm standby server lightning struck, the WAL files supposed to be shipped to the warm standby server caused the filing system to be out of disk space. In order to quickly reclaim disk space we removed some of the WAL files written to pg_xlogs (very stupid we know). A corrupted database resulted.

We are trying to recover this database on a different server and re-indexed all (but one) tables, only one -unimportant- table refuses to be re-indexed or even dropped. We desperately want to drop this single table (it's recreated constantly) but we can not, the following message is given:

DROP TABLE statistics_sliding_per_merchant;
ERROR: 1 constraint record(s) missing for rel statistics_sliding_per_merchant

Question: even if we risk data corruption at any other place would it be possible to force drop this table by poking around in the template or postgres database?

Suggestions more then welcome how to force drop this table by identifying the missing records or other tricks that shouldn't be done at home.

Most Regards,

Dennis Brouwer