Re: Problem database access

Yann Collavoli wrote:
Hi,

If i add this line "local all all trust", the user "toto" can log in phpPgAdmin but he can see the others databases. Or, I want each user to access only its own database through phpPgAdmin (for example, user “toto” access only at the database named “toto”). I think it's possible to do that but i don't understand how...

Regards

Yann

BRAHMA PRAKASH TIWARI wrote:
Hi you need to add following enty 100% it will resolve the problem
local all all trust