Re: can I update multiple table at a time?

I don't know a way to edit 2 tables in 1 SQL statement. If you have 2 sql statements then the performance should be almost the same with the function and maybe slightly worse with a trigger.

Jagadeesh rašė:
Hi Julius Tuskenis,

Many thanks for helping me.  These are good solutions. But I have some
doubts
Look below