Re: Database Conversion

According to the GA, the database has 1,000,000 rows. I hesitate to pass that along because I don't know what that means. It strikes me as an odd way to talk about a relational database. Normally, a relational database has more than one table, so how is a "database" having a million rows relevant. There are other databases in other research projects, that have main tables that has well more than a million records, so I don't know if this is considered large or not.

I thank you, all, for your answers.

Carol