Re: privileges

The problem is solved. It wasn't until I tried to work with the database in PhpPgAdmin that I got an error message that pointed me to the solution. I had not granted privileges to the schemas. I had never had to grant privs to a schema before and the documentation seemed to indicate that it was only necessary in certain cases. This didn't seem to fit my circumstances.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Carol