How do I force users to change their password?

Title: How do I force users to change their password?

The only setting I see is an account expire, but I do not want to lock the people out of the accounts.
I just want to force each user to set a new password on minimum intervals.

Does Postgres have a way to require users to change their passwords every 90 days for example, with out locking the account and forcing an admin to go in and update it?