Buggy PostgreSQL dotNET data providers

 Hi ,

I managed to find a data provider for PostgreSQL other than the npgsql. its Core Labs's  PostgreSQLDirect .NET
http://crlab.com/pgsqlnet/

Believe me their product is too buggy . After paying money to them I believe I am just working as a software tester for them filling bug report making test cases and waiting for answers.

This is an attempt to bring these uncooked providers on to book and highlight it to the community.

If you are also using similar kind of other commercial .net provider which are buggy. Then please mention it .

This might help someone.

--
Regards,
Vishal