Row Lock

I'm having a problem with some row locks where one user does the lock and another user try to do the same, but of course, the second one will be waiting the first user unlock it.

I would like to know if there is a way to discover if that row is locked before I try to do the lock.

I have been researching something like ROWID but I couldn't find anything useful.

Thank's

      match