Re: Installing PostgreSQL admin package

Ashish Karalkar wrote:
Hello list,

can anybody please point me to phpPgAdmin windows installation package?

Thanks in advance

With regards
Ashish...

I don't think there is a specific windows installer. phpPgAdmin is a web based admin gui, you will need to have a web server running on the windows machine that has a compatible version of php enabled. Then just place the files within the web server directories as you would any other web pages and follow the config steps to get it to connect to the postgres server.

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL@xxxxxxxxxx

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz