No pg_dumplo on 8.2.4

Hi again, a different question ...

On a previous upgrade to 7.4 (I think) I used the pg_dumplo contrib utility to add the large objects to my restored via pg_dumpall databases (not all using large objects). I liked it because it was easy and I hadn't to remove the databases with large objects to reimport them with the dumped via pg_dump versions which seemed more work (and more possibilities of problems). Now I see that theres is not pg_dumplo on contrib directory for 8.2.4 (or at least i did'nt found it)...

Which is the best method to import my large objects in this case?

1.- Import all the stuff via pg_dumpall+psql, drop databases with LO, import LO databases with pg_dump+psql 2.-Import all the stuff via pg_dumpall+psql, import LO databases with pg_dump+psql (without delete them)
3.- ??

Thanks in advance

Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio a oasi.org