use replication on a database only on selected schemes?

hi list,

does anybody know whether it is possible to replicate only selected schemes from a certain database using the slony-I replication package, while other schemes from the same database do not get replicated?

i need to run a JOIN on tables where one table needs to replicated and the other table must not be replicated.

i appreciate any help, thanks in advance,

stefan
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!
Mehr Infos unter http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021131

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq