replication between linxu postgresql and Windows postgresql

Hi all,
I am new to postgresql and have been called upon to set up a database to be used by two groups. One group (mine) is strictly a UNIX shop. The other group (theirs) is strictly a Windows shop. What is the best way to go. First, does postgresql have replication and can i get it with the open source database? Second, would replication work between a Linux postgresql and a Windows postgresql? What if I run postgresql on VMWare in the Windows shop? Will replication work?

What about dumping the Linux database and restoring it on the Windows database. Will that work?

    Opinions on any of this are welcome!

Mary Anderson