system tables inquiry & db Link inquiry

Hi,

   We are using Postgres 8.1.0

 Question No 1:
 =========
There are lots of system tables that are available in postgres. For example pg_tables will have all the information about the tables that are present in a given schema. pg_views will have all the information about the views for the given schema.

I want to find all the sequences. What is the system tables that have the information about all the sequences?

  Question No 2:
  =========

I have 2 postgres instance located in two different servers. I want to create a DBlink (like in Oracle) between these 2. What are the steps involved to create this.

  Any examples?  Please advise.

Regards
skarthi

Win a Zune??make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win! http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline