Re: Installing postgres now. What is a good shareware admin

Under windows pgAdmin works very well.
If you install in under Linux I recommends you phpPgAdmin that is a wphp web application accessible from everywhere depending sour server accesses

Olivier

Shoaib Mir a écrit :
Windows installer has pgAdmin bundled in, which can serve as a very easy to use database administration software.

Thanks,
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB ( www.enterprisedb.com <http://www.enterprisedb.com/>)