Re: replication?

would there be any default available field (like the OID of the
records) that would be unique in the two versions of the datbase?
there isn't "by accident" something like a unique UID like an MD5 or
something... ?

cause if there is no replication available, I'd consider this
(together with PHP)

a) replacing the serial fields by generated UID's (md5 of ID + a
string that depends on the install)
or
b) start the autoincrement field at a high number in the second
install (since I can estimate that there will never by > 10 000
records)

+ store all queries that were performed & run them in the
network-master afterwards.

--
Best regards,
 TomDB                            mailto:tomdb@xxxxxxx