error: markets_pk is an index

I tried to post this to the slony1-general list, but it bounced. :-(

Setup:

slony replication of some tables in a DB, but not all. When I try to drop one of the non-replicated tables on the slave, I receive the following:

DROP TABLE summary_target ;
ERROR:  "markets_pk" is an index

The summary_target table is not replicated, but the markets table is replicated. The summary_target table has the following fkeys:

mps=# begin;
BEGIN
mps=# drop trigger _mpscluster_denyaccess_29 ON markets;
DROP TRIGGER
mps=# ALTER TABLE summary_target DROP CONSTRAINT markets_summary_target_fk; ERROR: "markets_pk" is an index

I grepped through the source and it looks like this is a problem with a grant. So I thought maybe it's a problem with the foreign key that relates to the markets table, since the markets table is replicated and has a no access trigger on it...so I tried deleting it.

 drop trigger _mpscluster_denyaccess_29 ON markets;
DROP TRIGGER
 DROP TABLE summary_target ;
ERROR:  "markets_pk" is an index

Still the same problem. Also the same problem if I attempt to drop any of the foreign key constraints on summary_target:

 drop trigger _mpscluster_denyaccess_29 ON markets;
DROP TRIGGER
ALTER TABLE summary_target DROP CONSTRAINT markets_summary_target_fk; ERROR: "markets_pk" is an index

Suggestions as to what I can do to remove this non subscribed table from the slave?

--
Jeff Frost, Owner 	<jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 650-780-7908	FAX: 650-649-1954