psql error

Dear all,

I installed the compiled version of PostgreSQL 8.1.5 on WinXP Pro OS and I'm experiencing some difficulties using psql terminal to do some commun tasks like adding columns and populate them with values.

when executing the command for this statement:

AddGeometryColumn ( [Table],

[ Colonne_Geometrique ],

[SRID],

[ Type_Geometrie ],

[Dimension ]);

I receive the following error message: "more" is not recognized as an intern command , an executable program or command files.

This seems like a broken installation of Windows. So I could not seen more.exe into my Win32Systems.

Any idea or suggestion to resolve this would be appreciated

Kind regards

Tahir Tamba

begin:vcard
n:Tamba;Tahir
fn:  Tahir Tamba
tel;home:(514) 526-7543
version:2.1
email;internet:tamba.tahir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Conseiller en aménagement du territoire et Systèmes d'information géographique
end:vcard