Re: vacuumdb exclude tables option?

Thanks for the reply. I'm still playing around a bit with my autovacuum settings and the manual vaccum runs I'm making are part of an effort to better understand the just what sort of settings I need - I'm running vacuumdb with verbose output, etc.

Since I know that these archive tables are append only tables I was just hoping there was a way to skip them more easily and it seemed like it might be something that was not unique to my situation.