Re: problem backup/restore PSQL DB

It looks like it's a user configuration issue.  I have hit user setup issues
while restoring DB's before and generally I find it useful to create the
Users and/or Groups manually on the new server first before restoring the
DB's whenever I hit problems like that.  Try syncing the users manually,
(assuming that there are only a few and that it could be done manually with
some level of ease) and then try restoring again.

-Paul
Sent from the PostgreSQL - admin forum at Nabble.com.