Re: Copy HL7 record/file into PostgreSQL Table

I'm currently working on an EHR myself and would love to hear a solution to this.. If youget valuable feedback can you please forward that to me? and if I hear anything I'll do the same

Thanks,

Sean

Kenneth B. Hill wrote:
I'm looking for a way to get an HL7 file into a table. My current thinking is I need to parse the HL7 file to a flat-file and use the copy command. I would appreciate some guidance on doing this. Thank you.

-Ken Hill