Synchronized Replication

Title: Synchronized Replication
Hello.  I have been reading up on Sony Replication, and at first I thought Master/Slave between two offices would be perfect for my situation.  After I got more info though I believe it may not suit my needs.  If I want the two databases to be in synchronization (meaning they have the same tables, and if an insert occurs on one it is replicated in such a way that unique ids from sequences are not duplicated) is this something that Slony can accomplish?  If not what other options are out there?

Thanks.