Re: Missing Databases

Tom:

Tom Lane wrote:

"Frank L. Parks" <fparks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I can see each one in psql -U xxxxx dbname and I can do a \dt to display the tables on the server. When I try to connect any other way (webmin/pgadmin/application) it can't find any dbs. Can anyone please point me in a direction to find the problem?

You sure those "other ways" are connecting to the same postmaster?

			regards, tom lane

Ok thanks - too many hours and not enough sleep. It was a "veesion" problem as my old math teacher would say. It helps to comment out the listen to address parameter - duh!

#listen_addresses = '*'        # what IP address(es) to listen on;

Thanks for the prompt wake up call - all is right!

Frank