Re: "Blueprints for High Availability"

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Bradley Kieser wrote:

Bas, I am working on an integration technique that solves these problems and is already showing tremendous promise. It's in production use in a very high pressure environment but suffice to say it's an integration of what's out there (I am 100% Linux based so don't expect anything but Linux).

Once it is completed and I feel that I can present it to a wider audience such as this one, I will formally announce it and seek a peer review process.

But let's just say that it is possible, RIGHT NOW, to get full redundancy and failover that works, it OpenSource and runs on cheap hardware.

That's exciting news.  I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

~BAS