Distributed database with postgres

Hello,

First of all, sorry about my english. I'm searching a tool for implementing a distributed DB in postgres. I've found "pgreplicator" (http://pgreplicator.sourceforge.net/). I figure out that the last revision of the project was in 2001, and I don't know if the project goes on.

I have not tested pgreplicator yet, but I would know what do you think about this software (if you know it) or other ones that give you the way for mounting a distributed DB.

I have found Slony, but it is a master / slave replication system, and I think it cannot works as a pure distributed DB.

By other way, what do you think about the state of the distributed DB tools for postgres ?
What distributed DB tools for postgres exist ?
Are matures ?
What are their fails ?

Thank you very much.