Re: installation problem

Hi again,

Jeff, thanks for the tip. there I had another problem,
when I run the command for the silent install I get
some error:

the command is:

C:\psql>msiexec /i postgresql-8.0-int.msi  /qr
INTERNALLAUNCH=1 ADDLOCAL=server,psql,docs
SERVICEACCOUNT=pgres SERVICEDOMAIN=%COMPUTERNAME%
SERVICPASSWORD=root SUPERPASSWORD=root
BASEDIR=c:\postgres

Getting this error

Failed to create process for initdb: Logon Failure:
Unknown user name or bad password.

is there something wrong I'm doing?

Regards,
Sean