Re: replication

alainrod@xxxxxxxxx (Alain Rodriguez Arias) writes:
> Please,anybody can tell me how to make replication of a PostGre DB????

What do you mean by "replication?"

- If what you desire is to create a copy, then you can take a backup
  and restore it somewhere else.

  Read The Fine Manual if that fits your need.
  <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/backup.html>

- If what you require instead is that the replica mirror the activity
  that takes place on the database in which you perform updates, then
  you should probably look into Slony-I.  URL to documentation for that
  below.
--
output = reverse("moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/slony.html