From: jose fuenmayor <jafn82@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Aug 22, 2005 1:37 PM
Subject: Indexes (Disk space)
To: pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
I have the following question.
Is there anyway for me to know how much space on disk will ocupy an
index, created in a determined row or rows of a table?, anything like
a rule, formula, calculation? that allow me to know in advance how
much space will the index use before actually created it.

I aprecciate all the help you can give me

Thanks in advance.